SapientalMadnessSapientalMadness

Isn't that called a Weatch?! I know, I need to be locked up

Samination responds:

Weatch? How about Weach?

DR. BEES DR. BEES

Maaan I miss the spiderman of the 70's!!

Percy The Penguin! Percy The Penguin!

I got the blob concept and all but I have been into this stop motion technique for a long time too, not with clay and mine wasn't involved with any conversations at all. But doing that and making photos come into life is a little harder than that. I mean its a good thing for you to create a concept and characters of your own suitable for easy animating but I've found gestures itself weak and also overdone, you can give your blobs some certain gestures not waving like some kind of loop. Like faster ones you know for example when it thinks it can look around left and maybe up much faster and I think animation should be responsive, the only time I saw that was OH NO part although it wasn't synced.
Never stop getting better, chau!

The Festival The Festival

Wow, I really loved it especially the intro, it reminded me my favourite game OST, Mount and Blade!! How did you manage to create it, is it all program made or do you have a set of intruments for an orchestra in your garage? I hope i will be able to create a piece like yours, keep making the awesome mate!!

Step responds:

Thank you! I can't quite afford an orchestra haha. Like most other people, my tracks here on NG are all made with a computer program. I personally use one of the most popular ones, FL Studio, and I love it!

Thanks again for the review. You should start making music, it's a great hobby!

High Drama Orchestra High Drama Orchestra

Really good! It reminded me a bit of Hitman.

lips lips